Water Line Tiling
Water Line Tiling | Over the Lip Tiling | Custom Tiling
Make tile a part of your pool and spa investment!
- Tile beautifies and accentuates fiberglass pools and spas.
- A wide selection of styles and colors are available.
- Tile and silicone grout are extremely easy to clean. It simplifies "waterline" maintenance.
Before Water Line Tiling:
Should Fiberglass Pools Be Tiled?
After Water Line Tiling:
Eliminate Scum Line And Appearance of Fading
Over the Lip Tiling
- All exposed fiberglass is below the waterline.
- The tile and grout are extremely easy to clean. Hose off or wipe with a wet cloth or sponge. Grout is guaranteed not to stain, crack or dislodge.
- It eliminates the need to wax the exposed fiberglass lip.
- Tile won't snag bathing suits like cantiliver cement or brick.
- Every "over the lip" tile installation is custom designed to fit the pool, deck, and customer's needs. No two tile jobs are the same.
- It is almost impossible to get a perfect color match on waterline tile, mud cap, and lip tile. Tile selections are extensive enough to ensure attractive color combinations. If requested, a slip resistant 3" x 3" tile can be installed on the lip. It has a matte finish instead of a high gloss and unfortunately, colors are limited.
- These installations can be performed in the factory or on location.
- Quoted prices include all labor and material including waterline tile, mud cap, lip tile, and rubber grout.
- Tile adhesion is guaranteed for five years.
- Grout is guaranteed not to stain, crack, or dislodge for five years.
For the ultimate in luxury and durability, we can tile the entire surface of any fiberglass unit.
All tiled fiberglass spa.
All tiled fiberglass pool.
Please Contact Us
Fiberglass Swimming Pools, Inc.
519 So. Leona Ave. | Lecanto FL, 34461 | Telephone: 352-746-6115 | FAX: 352-746-3903